"Not just the best sex we'd ever had; it was some of the best I'd ever had."
This powerful companion is the ultimate all-around vibrator. With two independently powered ends, a continuous surface and optimal curvature, FORM 6 reaches everywhere you want.
- Award Winner – IDEA Award, ID Magazine Design Award
- Body-Safe – Medical-grade, phthalate-free platinum silicone
- Powerful – Strongest of its kind with dual motors
- Versatile – Internal, G-spot and clitoral stimulation
- Intuitive Controls – 6 vibration modes, 5 power levels
- Waterproof – Bath-friendly and completely washable with no leaky adaptor jack
- Cordless Recharging – Simply place on the charging base
- Travel-Ready – Good to go with convenient button lock and Universal Adapter
- High Performance Lithium Ion Battery – Runs over 5 hours on single charge
- Dimensions – 7" x 1.75" at widest point
- Three Year Limited Warranty – Our commitment to quality
FORM 6 Suggested Uses
Internal – Unlike other vibrators available, both ends of FORM 6 can be used for internal stimulation. The small node provides higher frequency vibrations that are shallower and more intense. The large node provides lower frequency vibrations that are deeper and more penetrating. Its larger dimensions can also offer a sensation of “fullness”. Explore both ends to find what feels good to you.
G-Spot – Insert the small end of the vibrator into the vagina with the head angled toward the front of the body. The G-spot is located on the anterior (toward the belly) wall of the vagina, one to three inches inside the body. Try applying different amounts of pressure, and different vibration modes and levels to find what you prefer.
Clitoral – Either end of FORM 6 can be used to stimulate the clitoris. Try Mode 5 or 6 where the small end is pulsing, then try different intensity levels. More external uses – To stimulate a larger area, try nestling the main body between the labia with the angled head in contact with clitoris. Alternatively, try holding it in the opposite direction, with the main body between the labia, and the angled head in contact with the sensitive area between the vagina and the anus.
Prostate/Anal – FORM 6 can be used anally, but should never be inserted beyond the metal collar if the large node is being used, or halfway along the large node, if the small node is being used. The angled head can be used for prostate stimulation. Please read our instruction manual for safety information before using FORM 6 in this way.