Specially formulated to melt at just three degrees above body temperature, 3 in 1 hemp massage candles don’t just provide romantic light and fragrance – the melted wax can also be used as a moisturizer or warm massage oil.
Hemp seed oil, the primary ingredient in these candles, has a fantastic slip factor for massage and, because it penetrates to the lipid layer of the cells, skin is left soft and moisturized, not greasy or goopy.
The unique combination of oils in these candles also increases their burn time. Soy oil burns cleaner and longer than paraffin, so these candles will burn for up to 60 hours, depending on how much melted wax you dribble out for other endeavors – wink, wink.
- Dreamsicle - tangerine & plum
- High Tide - coconut, lime & verbena
- GuavaLava - guava & blackberry
- Naked in the Wood - white tea & ginger
- Skinny Dip - vanilla & cotton candy
Once you’ve tried these unique candles, you’ll be amazed by all the ways you find to use them every day:
- Move seamlessly from a romantic dinner to a more intimate romantic encounter. Using the melted wax as a massage oil means eliminates the “cringe factor” of having half a bottle of cold massage lotion dumped on your back.
- Pamper yourself by taking a candle-lit bath and then use the melted wax to give yourself a sensual foot massage or to soften dry heels and elbows.
- Put an unlit candle, with the lid off, in a dresser drawer to infuse lingerie with sensual fragrance.
- Freshen the air even when you aren’t burning the candle. Simply leave the lid off to make a whole room smell great!
Combining aromatherapy, hemp seed massage oil and a candle wick is exactly what Earthly Body did with their Suntouched Candle line!
This UNIQUE product sets the stage for romance by creating an alluring ambience and ensures you are ready for ANYTHING! As the refreshing scent fills the room the candle melts down into a warm moisturizing massage oil to rub all over your sweetheart's body. A little spoon is provided to dribble the hot oil onto their skin creating a tingly sensation before the rubdown.
Hemp seed oil is known as "nature's most perfectly balanced oil". The high concentration of essential fatty acids (EFA's) have the ability to enter directly into the lipid layers of dry-skin and replenish the oils missing due to sun exposure poor nutrition and other abuse. Dermatologists claim that EFA's replenish dry damaged skin preventing cell loss and creating younger looking skin. Hemp Seed oil has been used to heal dry skin and even minor burns.
Container Size: Each candle is 6 oz. The container dimensions are 2 inches x 3-1/8 inches.
Ingredients: Soybeen Oil Coconut Oil Hemp Seed Oil Apricot Oil Johoba Oil Avocado Oil Vitamin E and fragrance derived from natural sources.