STRONIC is the coolest sex toy of the 21st century" - Penthouse Magazine
STRONIC ZWEI is a PULSATOR, not a vibrator. STRONIC ZWEI delivers thrusting motions (back and forth movements) as opposed to the buzz generated by vibrators. STRONIC ZWEI is unisex (fit for anal or vaginal play.)
STRONIC ZWEI can be used HANDS FREE in a variety of positions because it's back and forth thrust motions keep it in place inside the user !! STRONIC allows user to surrender control in a whole new way.
STRONIC provides a whole new kind of stimulation, as it massages the prostate or G-spot with 10 different back and forth motion patterns. This bad boy performs the naturalistic movements of love making.
The patented technology used in Pulsators was deemed by testers all around the world to be more enjoyable than vibrations. Out of 1,350 people who tested the STRONIC Pulsator prototypes, 87% said they would gladly convert to using Pulsators instead of vibrators. One tester in the USA claims that "the thrusts of STRONICS are powerful and naturalistic, leading to more intense orgasms than even the strongest vibrators I ever used."
- A PULSATOR - NOT a vibrator
- 100% submersible (try it in the jacuzzi!)
- Try is HANDS FREE lying on stomach, back, doggy with legs together or on lying on your side with the toy resting on the thigh.
- Designed for anal or vaginal play
- Curved tip for targeted jolts to the prostate or G-spot
- Wide base for external stimulation (clitoris and perineum)
- Rechargeable (no batteries)
- 2 year full warranty
- New, 'naturalistic, rhythmic thrusts (10 kinds of pulses)
- Powerful pulsating thrusts in the slow and fast motion settings
- PRESS FUN TO PLAY: easy to use
- 'Emergency off': FUN button can be used as a kill switch
- key lock for easy transport (will not turn on in your suitcase!)
- 100 % medical grade silicone
- easy to clean
- MADE IN GERMANY
Dimensions: 8.9 inches long (5 inches insertable) x 1.7 inches wide. (22.5 cm x 4,4 cm)
Important note: If you have an implanted cardiac device (pacemaker), please consult your doctor before using a STRONIC. This toy’s unique thrusting motion is powered by hea- vy-duty magnet, and although it is rare for an electromagnetic eld to a ect the function of a pacemaker, we recommend that you geta medical opinion before you play.