Anal Pleasure & Health is the first and only research-based guide for the millions of men and women who want to include the anal area in their sensuality and eroticism.
Updated from top to bottom for the 21st century the author explains how to:
- Replace negative emotions and beliefs about the anus with positive attitudes
- Enjoy anal stimulation and promote anal wellness simultaneously
- Reduce or eliminate chronic anal tension
- Know and communicate your requirements for satisfying anal experiences
- Receive anal intercourse pleasurably and safely
- Contribute to your own healing when you have medical problems
Join the millions of men and women happily enjoying anal play thanks to these three words from the author: 'relaxation lubrication communication.' Enthusiastically recommended by countless sex experts including Susie Bright Isadora Alman Dan Savage and Betty Dodson.
About the Author:Jack Morin Ph.D. has been studying the erotic adventure as a clinician and researcher for more than two decades often delving into uncharted territory. He is the author of The Erotic Mind (1995 HarperPerennial) a radical new psychology of what turns us on - and why. He is a diplomat of the American Board of Sexology a board-certified sex therapist and a licensed psychotherapist practicing in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Paperback. 275 Pages.